Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1041 battles

All in title ...

I start :

This is quit raging purpose ...

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_039.jpg   478K

Edited by Finitan, 06 January 2021 - 11:55 AM.

BlackLebbel #2 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1278 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I never rage quit...but what irritates me the most is the head-on crash wich involves 2 planes...in any case both should be destroyed, but many times even if you have a tanky plane or gaa or hf...and the other has a paper plane like japanesse fighters...you dead they don't...It is so hillarious that makes me almost rage quit. In the end i learnt how not to go head on most of the times.

houghtonbee #3 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:49 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Bots, other players, maps far too big for the slow low tier ac, the bugs, disconnects, WG having a hard on for putting crap prototypes in the game rather than the many real ac that are missing, flight exploiters.

In no particular order.

RoyalFlyingCorps #4 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:51 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 18462 battles
Truthfully, either my own bad play or knowing I'm in a match up where I can't make sufficient difference to produce a win, e.g., I'm in a tier 10 fighter and the player in a tier 10 bomber on the opposite team knows what he or she is doing.

maxram68 #5 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:57 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 5701 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Players quitting a battle at the very beginning or shortly after because reasons(*).

IMHO that's far worse than harassing/insulting everything and everyone on both teams.

I truly WISH the reporting option ("Idle/bot", iirc) would be taken into frigging account and - if/when a certain figure/threshold is reached - dishing out a ban so it's impossible to login/play for X days.

How goddamn hard can it be ?? Other games from both then&now have implemented that.

(*)Reasons:

- "Unfair" MM (Deal with it! We all get "unfair" MM from time to time. Believe it or not: some of the most memorable/interesting battles comes from "unfair" MM...).

- Being shot down early (...and then leaving with a ridiculous score of - give or take - 380...holy cow, that's what the highly-appraised [by some] respawns are for...)

- Being "focused" (yes - some low-life, pathetic players might focus beyond what's considered resonable - a point for a different topic. Again: deal with it!)

- Getting low-tier seat for the umpteenth time (true story, bro: at some point, some day, sometime/eventually the tables _will_ actually turn...)

- Accusing the team (=everybody else) for not "doing the job", despite they - well - actually do/try to the best of their abilities (come on: some maps should be straightforward to approach, and others have variations - sometimes the 'unexpected' approach can be refreshing/surprising)

Some valid reasons for quitting also exists, - f.ex. what RFC mentioned above, rubberbanding and whatnot, but that's also a point for a different topic.

Edited by maxram68, 06 January 2021 - 01:00 PM.

zen_monk_ #6 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10659 battles
  • [__] __

The ***** who after being killed while playing spectaculary bad, write "You chater! Reported!"

And those who near the end trash "What a team of losers", you open the tab and see they are in the bottom third with results.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

GonerNL #7 Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:17 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 13632 battles
Totally unbalanced teams causing roflstomps. Complete waste of time.

Mournfull #8 Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 15790 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I occasionally quit a game not in "rage" but because I know we will lose and I need wins for my daily missions.

I also check the results of the game when it comes in and more often than not I am in the top 3 even if in lower tier and an unspecialized plane.

That is usually a good indication of having a potato team and that we would have lost.

If I am trying for missions that do not need a win I will carry on right to the bitter end.

Aimless #9 Posted 06 January 2021 - 09:42 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 5529 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
What makes me rage most by far, is when I go to battle in a rather slow plane and get put on one of the variants of the Pacific map with 3 cap zones. Preferably as low tier.

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 06 January 2021 - 10:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4974 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
I don't rage at all.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Bumsbomber_Marshall #11 Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:13 PM

Airman Basic

• 3399 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

When someone goes full Hector Salamanca in highlighting sectors on the map throughout the game.

TungstenHitman #12 Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3948 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I think most of us share the same annoyances in this game generally speaking and even most of the above complaints all come back to two well documented flaws in this game which is a poor MM system that doesn't factor X, Y and Z which gives rise to some really horribly imbalanced battle construction and of course, the flawed mission and reward system which have a heavy "must win" requirement attached to most of them. 

One feeds the other and makes lesser annoyances such as tech issues, server side issues, noob teammates etc all seem more annoying than they truly are. Players leaving early, raging, this and that, most all of these would be a thing of the past if MM was better balanced, missions didn't insist on winning and of course, the top 3 "losers" got rewarded the same as if they had won. Probably the more annoying aspect of that is not getting salvage to upgrade equipment. If those few things were addressed, suddenly losing wouldn't be anywhere as much as a problem, players would be rewarded for their personal effort which would actively encourage players to play well, stay in the battle even if it's reached the point of being a certain loss, along with keeping the battle interesting throughout, even if that interest is now just contained within your team, to be able to glance at the team score and understand you have to role up your sleeves and do a bit more to make it safely into the top 3 on your team.

Most of us would be very happy with that little adjustment I dare say, and that's probably what's most annoying actually, the fact that it wouldn't take much to make this game more balanced, rewarding and far more enjoyable overall, just a little tweak to MM, missions not requiring wins and an improved reward system that doesn't hinge on winning either.

Edited by TungstenHitman, 07 January 2021 - 12:52 PM.

andrew3142 #13 Posted 07 January 2021 - 03:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 11339 battles

View PostAimless, on 06 January 2021 - 09:42 PM, said:

What makes me rage most by far, is when I go to battle in a rather slow plane and get put on one of the variants of the Pacific map with 3 cap zones. Preferably as low tier.

This, especially in a GAA - fly for 3 minutes across open water...get pounced on...die...repeat

But, to be honest, compared to WoT, I generally find this game fairly relaxing and most frustration is due to my own inability to influence a battle or the bad decisions I make

Frateras #14 Posted 08 January 2021 - 08:34 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 10859 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
Being the best of the loosing team for several times. Especially in the grind with 3 boosters activated.

Edited by Frateras, 08 January 2021 - 08:40 AM.

Black Ships Ate The Sky                                                                                                                              Exterminating Angel

Lucifer over London

30 Seconds Over Tokyo

The Mercy Seat                                                                                                                                                                    Room To Live

Grison_SE #15 Posted 08 January 2021 - 02:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5841 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
I saw a player using his XP-58 as a GAA, it didn't work out well... crashed at least twice and easy prey for anything.
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

RoyalFlyingCorps #16 Posted 08 January 2021 - 02:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 18462 battles
An A-26B playing heavy fighter defending the one sector we had when the enemy had several...

levlos #17 Posted 08 January 2021 - 04:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8044 battles
The usual git who only fires at bunkers in his tier 8 fighter, and dies 5 times with zero air damage, handing over the hard-won sectors to the other disbelieving team.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

Vladinir_Shotitov #18 Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8008 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

I'm with Bravely R A on this one - if games make you rage, you're not doing it right.

HOWEVER... :teethhappy:, I think that virtually all my team-mates in my 3 matches tonight (Tier 8, twice as high-tier and once against Tier 9) have read this topic and decided to try out some of the suggestions.  I've had:

Spamming F2/ right-clicks on the mini-map

Everyone concentrating on the airfield

A tier-8 human-flown light fighter (not premium) attacking AA at a plant

When high-tier, a Flight (both light fighters) which just flew straight and level, shooting at nothing, until the squall-line came

I console myself that it could've been worse - at least neither of the 2 pilots named elsewhere were in the games and I didn't see anyone quit early (apart from that Flight... but they stayed online so it probably doesn't count).  Now I have to go and look-up who Hector Salamanca is/was :amazed:

For Demokan, this forum's Little Prince - GL & HF in your very own P38F

zgubny #19 Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14612 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Check this out dudes : i only rage against the machine !!!

apartclassic #20 Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 27526 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

View PostVladinir_Shotitov, on 08 January 2021 - 06:07 PM, said:

(...)

When high-tier, a Flight (both light fighters) which just flew straight and level, shooting at nothing, until the squall-line came

(...)

If by any chance they were called Helper_003 and 005 (or somesuch), this would make me quit the game in rage. Like, for real. Because I've seen such a 'pair' and reported them via Support ticket, receiving the usual reply of 'our tools are superior, we have dealt with the matter or it was done authomatically'. 'They' would've been a Messerschmitt flight by this time, having time to exploit the MM/game by now (I put 'flight' and 'they', because I suspect it's a single player abusing splittiering and running 2 accounts simultaneously - you can deduce the rest). Ragequit in this case would be totally Support-related.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users