Raging rage quit noobs bombers 2.0 ramers seal clubbing ll

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

apartclassic #41 Posted 24 January 2021 - 12:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 27965 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

Game's inherent and still not fixed problems - faulty code paired with server issues. Like in this case - almost Aced this plane, with Marseille etc, but server bugged out and gave me 3 totally invincible ADA. Zero damage registered on them, despite accurate fire at close range. Just sparkles, and they shrugged it all off. In other words, when one does pretty well, but flawed game thwarts the efforts, definitely qualifies for a ragequit.

Spoiler

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

RoyalFlyingCorps #42 Posted 24 January 2021 - 01:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 20245 battles
Being paired with the same top tier GAA four games in a row, whereupon I had to watch him relentlessly head for airfields and garrisons whilst ignoring mining plants and command centres in all of those games...

levlos #43 Posted 24 January 2021 - 01:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8768 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 24 January 2021 - 03:00 PM, said:

Being paired with the same top tier GAA four games in a row, whereupon I had to watch him relentlessly head for airfields and garrisons whilst ignoring mining plants and command centres in all of those games...

Now, it is you fault :) After two of those, I go and change tiers so I don't go medieval on my family :)

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

Ziptop #44 Posted 27 January 2021 - 01:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8269 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

Pulling too hard on the stick and stalling/going into a spin/ripping the wings off...

Oh...sorry, wrong game...

Finitan #45 Posted 27 January 2021 - 08:00 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1552 battles
  • [ICE] ICE
being early kill by a guy/bot in HF who just turns into your fighter as soon a the game start :facepalm:

Ato_sato #46 Posted 27 January 2021 - 10:03 PM

Senior Airman

• 10950 battles
Deserters, players who are deliberately trying to knock you down.

GonerNL #47 Posted 28 January 2021 - 11:25 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14235 battles
ADA and bot kill stealers. This happens so often lately, it's frustrating !!

Voltaire_15 #48 Posted 28 January 2021 - 02:01 PM

Senior Airman

• 5529 battles
  • [LVF] LVF

Putting on 3 boosters to grind the 109G and making all of 12,000 xp in one hour after losing all games, making 3-5kpoints per lousy game after lousy game grinding... to then, when the booster expires get more than 10k experience in two games with 16k+ points, grade 2, 18 kills+.

The difference? Absolutely no clue!

I am of the sort who repeats their mistakes over and over again, and thought I was aiming the 30mm the same way. In the first set of games some ending with 700 damage and 2-3kills after chasing and shooting at the clouds while aiming at planes, in the last two games 4-7000 damage per game.

And I really have no clue how that happens.

levlos #49 Posted 28 January 2021 - 02:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8768 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostVoltaire_15, on 28 January 2021 - 04:01 PM, said:

Putting on 3 boosters to grind the 109G and making all of 12,000 xp in one hour after losing all games, making 3-5kpoints per lousy game after lousy game grinding... to then, when the booster expires get more than 10k experience in two games with 16k+ points, grade 2, 18 kills+.

The difference? Absolutely no clue!

I am of the sort who repeats their mistakes over and over again, and thought I was aiming the 30mm the same way. In the first set of games some ending with 700 damage and 2-3kills after chasing and shooting at the clouds while aiming at planes, in the last two games 4-7000 damage per game.

And I really have no clue how that happens.

I read a lot of quick in-game messages by pilots that ask how it is possible for them to miss enemies at point blank. About half the times I fly in a light fighter, it seems there are short periods where none of my machine-guns will hit anything, even if it is flying straight right in front of me. I do see lag spikes and packet losses in my dive-bombers, but it is less difficult to hit a factory with a bomb than a plane with a 7,62mm bullet.

Edited by levlos, 28 January 2021 - 02:09 PM.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

TotalEgal #50 Posted 29 January 2021 - 07:43 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 22152 battles

Mostly brain afk "gamers", means doing nothing to help the team:

- ME-209A (fighters in general) going directly to plant doing just ground damage, crashing when plant is nearly blue

- bombers flying to small airfield, while 3 fighters and 2 multirole also do

- GAAs with  3 or less destroyed  ground targets in 10min or just attacking planes

And one of the strange "bot" things, all bot ground attackers go to plant, 1min and plant is still white, then one enemy bomber bot comes in, plant lost...

levlos #51 Posted 29 January 2021 - 12:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8768 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

...  typing "Hot Game !" for everyone to see at the end of a very intense and close game, as a tribute to the general effort put into the battle. Then, one idiot in the enemy team types to me in chat after "reported for insult in chat".

Result: 3 days Chat ban :)

Edited by levlos, 29 January 2021 - 12:36 PM.

zen_monk_ #52 Posted 29 January 2021 - 01:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10909 battles
  • [__] __
Maybe in his language it has to do with morality of his mother, who knows?

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

levlos #53 Posted 29 January 2021 - 01:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8768 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

... who knows, who can dwell in the abyss of someone's else mind, especially if it is twisted beyond recognition ! He was fluent in English though.

A couple of days before, a team-mate (!) typed in our team chat "levlos reported for having a name too close to a bot's". It is the second time this player writes this. I replied it was my WoT nickname, and that he could go on if he wished.

Edited by levlos, 29 January 2021 - 01:17 PM.

Mournfull #54 Posted 29 January 2021 - 01:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17150 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postlevlos, on 29 January 2021 - 12:36 PM, said:

...  typing "Hot Game !" for everyone to see at the end of a very intense and close game, as a tribute to the general effort put into the battle. Then, one idiot in the enemy team types to me in chat after "reported for insult in chat".

Result: 3 days Chat ban :)

HAHAHA it was me! :trollface:

Vladinir_Shotitov #55 Posted 29 January 2021 - 06:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8779 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Well, levlos - if it was the game where you (sadly, on the wrong side!) were flying your Tu10 and scored 20k+ points for destroying 20 ground targets AND 10 AIRCRAFT!!!, I would imagine there might've been a bit of a 'grudge' element to his totally-misdirected report :angry:.  Whatever - don't change a single thing you do, enjoy the silence too!

For Demokan, this forum's Little Prince - GL & HF in your very own P38F

levlos #56 Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8768 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

You are too kind, Vlad.

Now that I think of it, might it be when I triumphantly typed "Up yours, tier 9 bomber ! :)" to all players when I was able to defeat a Junkers 287 in my Tu-10 by a mere 25 point margin at the end of a very tough battle ?

Could someone take it personally ? Did someone take it literally ? Could the Bot bomber have reported me ? :facepalm:

Voltaire_15 #57 Posted 01 February 2021 - 11:06 AM

Senior Airman

• 5529 battles
  • [LVF] LVF

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 09 January 2021 - 10:14 AM, said:

Ah, so far I've only come across those special people (or should I say "person") once and that was on the enemy team.  Sure enough, this is an abuse of the game system.

Was intrigued by this, as I had never encountered the supposed miscreants... and just yesterday I had the pleasure... with allies like those, who needs opponents?

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_445.jpg   444.18K

Edited by Voltaire_15, 01 February 2021 - 11:09 AM.

zen_monk_ #58 Posted 01 February 2021 - 11:23 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10909 battles
  • [__] __

View PostVoltaire_15, on 01 February 2021 - 12:06 PM, said:

Was intrigued by this, as I had never encountered the supposed miscreants... and just yesterday I had the pleasure... with allies like those, who needs opponents?

Oh, the famous Helper_00x accounts, always in flight and always afk. Maybe he plays on three computers at the same time, sending Helpers accounts in an afk flight so he can be in the opposing team with an easy win. Either this, or a serious mental disturbance.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Mournfull #59 Posted 01 February 2021 - 02:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17150 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 01 February 2021 - 11:23 AM, said:

Oh, the famous Helper_00x accounts, always in flight and always afk. Maybe he plays on three computers at the same time, sending Helpers accounts in an afk flight so he can be in the opposing team with an easy win. Either this, or a serious mental disturbance.

Yep I had bellend 1 and 2 on my team the other day!

GonerNL #60 Posted 01 February 2021 - 03:42 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14235 battles

Another favorite rage of mine is, when I'm playing GA and laying waste to an enemy base, every time I've nearly got the cap, some a-hole in the team manages to get himself killed over the target.

And then you run out of ground targets ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users