Jump to content


What make you raging the most in game ?

Raging rage quit noobs bombers 2.0 ramers seal clubbing ll

  • Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

houghtonbee #61 Posted 01 February 2021 - 05:56 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 8716 battles
  • 867
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-23-2013
Playing one of the comically oversized maps in a low tier gaa thats also bottom tier in the battle. No wonder people just end up trying to dogfight in them or quit after one death rather than spend 3 minutes flying back to a zone for some 'action'.

apartclassic #62 Posted 02 February 2021 - 03:13 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 28545 battles
  • 1,400
  • [UNIC] UNIC
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostVoltaire_15, on 01 February 2021 - 11:06 AM, said:


Was intrigued by this, as I had never encountered the supposed miscreants... and just yesterday I had the pleasure... with allies like those, who needs opponents?

 

View Postzen_monk_, on 01 February 2021 - 11:23 AM, said:

 

Oh, the famous Helper_00x accounts, always in flight and always afk. Maybe he plays on three computers at the same time, sending Helpers accounts in an afk flight so he can be in the opposing team with an easy win. Either this, or a serious mental disturbance.

 

Here's the sad part - I did report this player a few weeks ago. I did pay special attention to explaining what is happening and how is this person abusing the system, exploiting current MM. I realise most/all of the Support people have zero idea about WoWP (not playing the game at all) and all they have to work with are the routines and protocoles, so I explained step by step what is being done. At first I was given the standard reply 'we are sorry you met such a player, but our software is excellent in finding out and punishing afk/bot accounts' - which I understand and laugh at at the same time - and then, after one more attempt on my side, a person up in the chain answered that they have dealt with this player, and to keep in mind investigation etc takes time. I'm guessing none of the above happened, i.e. neither was this particular player punished in any way, nor was any investigation conducted. To put it bluntly, my report (and possibly other reports as well) was just covered with a standard reply, a pretense of action, another 'notch' for the Support person .... ekhm... responsible (and this turns out to be a huge overstatement) for handling this and similar cases, and that's it. Helper is still in the game, happily abusing splittiered MM.

 

Yes, something like this does qualify in a ragequit cathegory. I have zero reasons to put any trust into Support, and the 'we can not disclose details of our actions' clause is just a cover-up for inaction - wouldn't you agree?


Edited by apartclassic, 02 February 2021 - 03:13 AM.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

 


zgubny #63 Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 15526 battles
  • 1,143
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

View Postapartclassic, on 02 February 2021 - 04:13 AM, said:

 

Here's the sad part - I did report this player a few weeks ago. I did pay special attention to explaining what is happening and how is this person abusing the system, exploiting current MM. I realise most/all of the Support people have zero idea about WoWP (not playing the game at all) and all they have to work with are the routines and protocoles, so I explained step by step what is being done. At first I was given the standard reply 'we are sorry you met such a player, but our software is excellent in finding out and punishing afk/bot accounts' - which I understand and laugh at at the same time - and then, after one more attempt on my side, a person up in the chain answered that they have dealt with this player, and to keep in mind investigation etc takes time. I'm guessing none of the above happened, i.e. neither was this particular player punished in any way, nor was any investigation conducted. To put it bluntly, my report (and possibly other reports as well) was just covered with a standard reply, a pretense of action, another 'notch' for the Support person .... ekhm... responsible (and this turns out to be a huge overstatement) for handling this and similar cases, and that's it. Helper is still in the game, happily abusing splittiered MM.

 

Yes, something like this does qualify in a ragequit cathegory. I have zero reasons to put any trust into Support, and the 'we can not disclose details of our actions' clause is just a cover-up for inaction - wouldn't you agree?

 

I agree with you ...



GonerNL #64 Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:36 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14601 battles
  • 3,291
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

View Postapartclassic, on 02 February 2021 - 04:13 AM, said:

I did pay special attention to explaining what is happening and how is this person abusing the system, exploiting current MM.

 

How would this work, technically ?? I can imagine that they run Wowp on several virtual PC's ?



apartclassic #65 Posted 02 February 2021 - 01:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 28545 battles
  • 1,400
  • [UNIC] UNIC
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostGonerNL, on 02 February 2021 - 12:36 PM, said:

 

How would this work, technically ?? I can imagine that they run Wowp on several virtual PC's ?

 

And here's a funny thing - although the person doing it was not punished (as he's still doing the very same thing), I believe that for describing an exploit in detail on forum I will get a warning point or a forum ban. Ain't life funny...


You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

 


zen_monk_ #66 Posted 03 February 2021 - 12:16 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 11212 battles
  • 3,975
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Told you on the previous page.

 

He needs three PCs - either real machines, or one with two virtual. And the true villain is not Helper_00X. 

 

You know there are many many battles during morning-to-lunch on workdays or late at night when you fly with 1, max 2-3 humans in total? Then he starts his little helpers (can't be more telltale names) in a flight, he activates his real account and simultaneously clicks both mice. Voila, the Helpers flight goes to the opposing team and he's alone against that much weaker team.

 

Can't be any other explanation.

 


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös


Mournfull #67 Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:08 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 18041 battles
  • 124
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-05-2019

Any idea who the main player is?

 



zen_monk_ #68 Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:22 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 11212 battles
  • 3,975
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Nope, but I guess it would be easy to see from the roster.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös


houghtonbee #69 Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:59 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 8716 battles
  • 867
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-23-2013
Just needs a few of us to post screenshots of the player list if we see them in battle, shouldnt take long to work out albeit I've only noticed them once.

andrew3142 #70 Posted 03 February 2021 - 01:46 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 12040 battles
  • 102
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

These jokers (001 and 003) have played 77 games in the last week and have a 10% win rate - which is actually pretty impressive and demonstrates very clearly that whoever is doing this is definitely manipulating the MM (successfully) and anyone who has the misfortune to be teamed with his "helpers" is going to have a hard time! 

 

Hopefully this is only happening when the player population is small (as per Zen's comment above) so the impact on the rest of us is limited.

 

I guess if there is anyone out there who has played 77 games in the last week and has a 90% win rate....looking suspicious! 



hardy9z9 #71 Posted 03 February 2021 - 03:05 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9352 battles
  • 716
  • [JG-GA] JG-GA
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013
WG could (if they only wanted to!) also scan the complete game statistics of a period to determine which counter-flight was made very often with this artificial and named flight.
But Apart has had a corresponding ticket with additional correspondence for weeks and nothing has happened. :(
It is bad enough that such manipulations are made - but much worse is that they remain unpunished! :izmena::facepalm:

Voltaire_15 #72 Posted 03 February 2021 - 03:30 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6036 battles
  • 34
  • [LVF] LVF
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Posthoughtonbee, on 03 February 2021 - 11:59 AM, said:

Just needs a few of us to post screenshots of the player list if we see them in battle, shouldnt take long to work out albeit I've only noticed them once.

 

Here the one from the game where I had the pleasure: The flight on the opposing side? One of them was also disconnected with a 1000 points? Smells to 10,000m...

 

shot_445.jpg

 


Edited by Voltaire_15, 03 February 2021 - 03:31 PM.


zen_monk_ #73 Posted 03 February 2021 - 04:06 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 11212 battles
  • 3,975
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Yep, we busted him.

 

Go check stats on Helpers as Andy provided (these jokers (001 and 003) have played 77 games in the last week and have a 10% win rate), in the opposing team it's perfectly matching flight of tier 3 GAA and tier 4 Light/MR. One of them is actually called "gains" (also a telltale name) who has played 38 games with a 92% win rate but averages only 520 exp/battle, afking, and his teammate is the true puppet master also with 92% WR from the same flight.

 

He's doing four instances of WoWP, helpers as opponents and him and afk Geiinz (gains) on a winning side.

 

EDIT

He needs two matching flights only in prime times with more humans online. In the quieter times it's little helpers as a flight in the opposing team, and him and maybe one more random human in a winning team.

 

 

 

 


Edited by zen_monk_, 03 February 2021 - 05:05 PM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös


hardy9z9 #74 Posted 03 February 2021 - 04:45 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9352 battles
  • 716
  • [JG-GA] JG-GA
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013

View Postzen_monk_, on 03 February 2021 - 06:06 PM, said:

Yep, we busted him.

 

Go check stats on Helpers as Andy provided (these jokers (001 and 003) have played 77 games in the last week and have a 10% win rate), in the opposing team it's perfectly matching flight of tier 3 GAA and tier 4 Light/MR. One of them is actually called "gains" (also a telltale name) who has played 38 games with a 92% win rate but averages only 520 exp/battle, afking, and his teammate is the true puppet master with 92% WR.

 

He's doing four instances of WoWP, helpers as opponents and him and afk Gains on a winning side.

 

EDIT

He needs two matching flights only in prime times with more humans online. In the quieter times it's little helpers as a flight in the opposing team, and him and maybe one more random human in a winning team.

 

 

 

 

 

Great - so the community has exposed him/her.

 

Now I'm just curious if and when he/she will be held accountable by WG.
At least one of the employees would have to read this carefully and now deliver some work.:hiding:



houghtonbee #75 Posted 03 February 2021 - 05:08 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 8716 battles
  • 867
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-23-2013
What a sad, sad individual. What are they even getting out of it? Wouldnt it be easier to go into the training room and set up a game versus bots if this is what they want (assuming you can do it!)? Just plain weird behaviour.

zen_monk_ #76 Posted 03 February 2021 - 05:18 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 11212 battles
  • 3,975
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posthoughtonbee, on 03 February 2021 - 06:08 PM, said:

What a sad, sad individual. What are they even getting out of it? Wouldnt it be easier to go into the training room and set up a game versus bots if this is what they want (assuming you can do it!)? Just plain weird behaviour.

 

A good position in HoF.

 

Which, it turns out, has to be called HoS.


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös


Old_But_TaFF #77 Posted 03 February 2021 - 10:42 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6732 battles
  • 587
  • [-_BB-] -_BB-
  • Member since:
    05-01-2013
Bomber used as an attack aircraft,attack aircraft as fighter, and my "Favorite" mixed low tier hero squads. Ghost hit, Planes with "cloaking device".........

Finitan #78 Posted 04 February 2021 - 06:58 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1996 battles
  • 125
  • [ICE] ICE
  • Member since:
    08-23-2015
Grinding a new branch (RU GA) but "figthing" 3 to 5 specs in the red team. With stock T4 and pilot under retrain. Not fair at all and boring.

DieSchwarze_13 #79 Posted 04 February 2021 - 08:07 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 2353 battles
  • 72
  • [-_BB-] -_BB-
  • Member since:
    10-30-2016

View Postzen_monk_, on 06 January 2021 - 12:58 PM, said:

The ***** who after being killed while playing spectaculary bad, write "You chater! Reported!"

 

And those who near the end trash "What a team of losers", you open the tab and see they are in the bottom third with results.

this is my Favorite :trollface:

shot-739.jpg



GonerNL #80 Posted 04 February 2021 - 08:48 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14601 battles
  • 3,291
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

View PostFinitan, on 04 February 2021 - 07:58 AM, said:

Grinding a new branch (RU GA) but "figthing" 3 to 5 specs in the red team. 

 

Don't need to be on enemy team ... just had a pair of specced, higher tier Me-329's on my team. They got everywhere long before my Me-265.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users