Aces High

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Marcellus_Hungaricus #21 Posted 16 February 2021 - 11:14 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 11271 battles
  • [MS] MS
I see the biggest potential in Akira, it's worth grinding or buying her first. I'll change every single European fighter/heavy/multirole I own to Japanese, and enjoy the gun special granted by the girl. Although I have to free Xp two skills at least: aerodynamic expert and/or marksman.

"Never give up, never surrender."

TungstenHitman #22 Posted 16 February 2021 - 11:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4967 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostMarcellus_Hungaricus, on 16 February 2021 - 11:14 AM, said:

I see the biggest potential in Akira, it's worth grinding or buying her first. I'll change every single European fighter/heavy/multirole I own to Japanese, and enjoy the gun special granted by the girl. Although I have to free Xp two skills at least: aerodynamic expert and/or marksman.

Are you actually taking the piz?

1. The unique pilot comes with 5 skill points so no you don't need to "free xp" those skills.

2. You already asked in another thread about their skills applying to other nations and while blindfold never answered your question it was clearly stated in the linked info about these pilots that (A) Their main skill will ONLY work on that one specific aircraft and (B) There second skill is stated as being only applicable to aircraft of that nation, so either Japanese or Russian depending on the pilot in question, in this instance, Japanese. Therefore while not yet fact, it's also fair to assume that while we know at least one skill is not going to work on any other aircraft, it's also unlikely that their "secondary" skill will work on European aircraft since well, they're not Japanese as proves to be the case when we have to complete very nation specific missions and these European aircraft clearly don't qualify.

So all of what you just said is a complete waste of time unless blindfold comes here and states otherwise which I hope he does(blindfold is a he? she?)

blindfoId #23 Posted 16 February 2021 - 01:26 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 16 February 2021 - 02:33 PM, said:

2. You already asked in another thread about their skills applying to other nations and while blindfold never answered your question it was clearly stated in the linked info about these pilots that (A) Their main skill will ONLY work on that one specific aircraft and (B) There second skill is stated as being only applicable to aircraft of that nation, so either Japanese or Russian depending on the pilot in question, in this instance, Japanese. Therefore while not yet fact, it's also fair to assume that while we know at least one skill is not going to work on any other aircraft, it's also unlikely that their "secondary" skill will work on European aircraft since well, they're not Japanese as proves to be the case when we have to complete very nation specific missions and these European aircraft clearly don't qualify.

Planes from the European tree can be assigned to any nation (except for China of course). The second skill works on any plane of the corresponding nation. So if you make a plane let's say Japanese,  Akira's second skill will work. 

GonerNL #24 Posted 16 February 2021 - 01:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14217 battles

View PostMarcellus_Hungaricus, on 16 February 2021 - 12:14 PM, said:

I'll change every single European fighter/heavy/multirole I own to Japanese, and enjoy the gun special granted by the girl. 

Just put her in the A6M5 ; those skills work wonders on it. 

TungstenHitman #25 Posted 16 February 2021 - 09:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4967 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostblindfoId, on 16 February 2021 - 01:26 PM, said:

Planes from the European tree can be assigned to any nation (ecxept for China of course). The second skill works on any plane of the corresponding nation. So if you make a plane let's say Japanese,  Akira's second skill will work. 

Thanks for answering the question... I think it's answered... . If that's the case though, why do European aircraft assigned to various nations not qualify for missions where a nation specific aircraft is required?

Also for anyone stuck on the Kozhedub or whatever it's called. If the devs don't change it then sadly what you do is just manipulate the scenario to get it. How? Simple. You chose a strong T4 aircraft like a Bf 109 B or Bristol or whatever, then form a flight with a half decent player using a strong lower tier aircraft. Then simply take sectors when you're losing and lose sectors when you're winning by basically both crashing inside a sector at the same time. Drag the balls out of the battle by balancing sector control this way and then finally when the squall line is reached with ample time left on the scoreboard, farm the 5 required kills. It can be ADA btw, but as a top tier flying a tier strong aircraft it really doesn't matter. Just keep check of your HP when the squall line is mentioned in battle and if it's a bit on the dodgy side, take nose dive into the ground and respawn full hp obviously. Good luck and do whatever you got to do. Don't hate the player, hate the game. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users