• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

airfight10 #1 Posted 20 February 2021 - 07:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18746 battles
 hi all  I've been spotting 
from the team list for 
days after the match and the human player in the bottom row is zero or 700    and this happen often in one day minimal 5 time  the strange stat is  by the other  enemy team  
almost none   
You are definitely experiencing the same situation in the game, I personally do not believe that this is a player error or internet problem or a very bad computer.
sometimes of course, but not 10 times in a day   ı believe just to one reason ,they are fake accounts  no real human players  they are bots   
The problem is why this is so often, why there are so many zombie bots, I guess wg should give us the answer, what are they really?
That's why we lose a lot of matches

Edited by airfight10, 20 February 2021 - 07:35 PM.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 20 February 2021 - 09:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5052 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postairfight10, on 20 February 2021 - 07:27 PM, said:

No, not really.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

prawiejakzywiec666 #3 Posted 21 February 2021 - 04:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17938 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

Nope... You loose a lot of battles because of poor tactics.

chikken

airfight10 #4 Posted 21 February 2021 - 06:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18746 battles

View Postprawiejakzywiec666, on 21 February 2021 - 04:12 AM, said:

View Postprawiejakzywiec666, on 21 February 2021 - 04:12 AM, said:

you never lost games ? why you fixed you comment to my person ?  we  both played today 1 game together  ı had 11 kill and you had also lot of kills and we winned the game  you and me in first 2 rang  as best players , so you must sheame aboute you comment here ,you are unfair and a liar  ,everyone here must know ones this player insult me everywhere ,becouse he is 

jealous and  angrychille is her lord he give order to insult my person

Edited by airfight10, 21 February 2021 - 06:06 PM.

RoyalFlyingCorps #5 Posted 21 February 2021 - 06:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 20226 battles

I don't wish to be mean, airfight10, but you more often than not fly your planes in a poor way, minimising their strengths and maximising their weaknesses.  I've watched you often enough.  When you add in what appears to be a near-total lack of tactical awareness, it comes as no surprise that across nearly 18½ thousand battles you have less than a 47% win rate.  The absolutely average player would have a win rate of 49.7% or thereabouts.  I would describe myself as a decent player, nothing special, and across a similar number of battles I have a win rate north of 65%.  Good players are going to be in the 70-80% range or higher.  You see where you are in the scheme of things?

When somebody says you lose because you are an ineffective player, the fact is, that's often true.  I hope you have fun though, because that trumps win rate all day long.  Also, now and then, you do have a reasonably good battle.  I've seen that too.  But, before you complain about the game, you should look to your own flying.  The game does have problems, but that's where yours is.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 21 February 2021 - 06:20 PM.

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 21 February 2021 - 08:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5052 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postairfight10, on 21 February 2021 - 06:05 PM, said:

you never lost games ? why you fixed you comment to my person ?  we  both played today 1 game together  ı had 11 kill and you had also lot of kills and we winned the game  you and me in first 2 rang  as best players , so you must sheame aboute you comment here ,you are unfair and a liar  ,everyone here must know ones this player insult me everywhere ,becouse he is 

The truth is never unfair.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

prawiejakzywiec666 #7 Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17938 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

View Postairfight10, on 21 February 2021 - 06:05 PM, said:

I'm a little bit lost here. I remember our last flight: you were in a specced spitfire and had a decent game. I've congratulated you after the battle because it was not an easy one.

Now to the point I really like you because you are one of a kind on EU server. I would like you to get better but in order to do that you must first understand where your problem is and then deal with it.

I do not know why you've included AngryChilli into the thread... as my lord that gives me orders so I will not reply to that.

Good luck, stay safe and remember trash talk (not insults) is a part of the game.

chikken

Discontinued #8 Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:34 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3245 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

hi all  I've been spotting 
from the team list for 
days after the match and the human player in the bottom row is zero or 700    and this happen often in one day minimal 5 time  the strange stat is  by the other  enemy team  
almost none   
You are definitely experiencing the same situation in the game, I personally do not believe that this is a player error or internet problem or a very bad computer.
sometimes of course, but not 10 times in a day   ı believe just to one reason ,they are fake accounts  no real human players  they are bots   
The problem is why this is so often, why there are so many zombie bots, I guess wg should give us the answer, what are they really?

Maybe just try winning more games and you wouldn't notice these things

"May cause the explode problem"

airfight10 #9 Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18746 battles

View Postprawiejakzywiec666, on 22 February 2021 - 06:31 AM, said:

I'm a little bit lost here. I remember our last flight: you were in a specced spitfire and had a decent game. I've congratulated you after the battle because it was not an easy one.

Now to the point I really like you because you are one of a kind on EU server. I would like you to get better but in order to do that you must first understand where your problem is and then deal with it.

I do not know why you've included AngryChilli into the thread... as my lord that gives me orders so I will not reply to that.

Good luck, stay safe and remember trash talk (not insults) is a part of the game.

ı dont need you advice for how ı must play ,as ex 1.0 ver. player  no one is perfeckt here  no one can be perfeckt   we lost games we winn games  we can have bad match we can have good matchs  you cant  say a player after  just one game as bad or good    just play you game and have fun this is not you task to give advice who must play how  to play ,thanks for you compliments we can be good friends her and in game,ı know you are to one of best player in wowp ,if you talk aboute  in game  whrite me privat ok

Edited by airfight10, 23 February 2021 - 11:08 AM.

airfight10 #10 Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18746 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 February 2021 - 09:37 PM, said:

No, not really.

zen monks given like to you as  one of my hater be happy 

View PostDiscontinued, on 23 February 2021 - 09:34 AM, said:

View PostDiscontinued, on 23 February 2021 - 09:34 AM, said:

what you think dude  why we play for lost game ?   meaningless comment :facepalm:

zen_monk_ #11 Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:23 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10908 battles
  • [__] __

View Postairfight10, on 23 February 2021 - 12:15 PM, said:

Honestly I like you, man. Only it was a fun comment.

Try to ease a little, my friend.

All the best in the skies!

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5052 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postairfight10, on 23 February 2021 - 11:15 AM, said:

The more ability/skill you have in this game....the less random the elements of the game impact your WR.

RoyalFlyingCorps #13 Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:26 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 20226 battles
Well, I like that graphic, Discontinued, but it's a fact that everybody who has ever drawn breath has died or will die.  We have to stop everybody breathing.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 23 February 2021 - 12:27 PM.

fuzzy_noob #14 Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:08 PM

Senior Airman

• 528 battles

The opener of this thread has plenty of flying experience - both in the current version of the game and the previous one. He knows all the tactics and how to successfully fly every aircraft in the game. He therefore needs no advice from anyone.
The fact that he does not have such a good overall winrate is in no way his fault, but always due to other players (whether human players or bots pretending to be humans is irrelevant) or due to a miserable matchmaker or other circumstances that put him at a disadvantage.
In order to make his winrate more advantageous, he has already tried in various clans to get wingmen to win the joint matches for him. Unfortunately, this has not worked out as well as he had hoped in the many clans.
It is amazing and at the same time extremely characteristic of the WoWp community that so much effort is still being put into solving the problems of this fellow player here in the forum.

Edited by fuzzy_noob, 23 February 2021 - 05:11 PM.

Please - give noobs a Chance !

Discontinued #15 Posted 24 February 2021 - 09:13 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3245 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 23 February 2021 - 12:26 PM, said:

Well, I like that graphic, Discontinued, but it's a fact that everybody who has ever drawn breath has died or will die.  We have to stop everybody breathing.

Yeah breathing is for noobs

"May cause the explode problem"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users