TİER IX playing with 4 hours total gameplay newbie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

airfight10 #1 Posted 21 February 2021 - 08:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18753 battles

ı will tell you my exprience in game   ,ı clicked start for playing tier ıx german atacker  ok after game ı wonnt know why we lost ,ı checked pp of all and my pp in game result me  over 9000 pp  as best player rang 1 ,the rest of human player in my team  ı checked  a pol1 clan player 6.500 pp   player with p80A  2000 pp the next player  with il10 3.500 pp ,the other tempest pilot 1000 pp just   ,so ı checked also the profils 

me over 2000 hours game play 

other players:total game play 

pol1 clan player: neahrly over 1700 hours

il10 :400 hours  

tempest just 4 hours  

p80a 250 hours                     after this game  ı spottet ones  5 player but mostly newbies adapted  and  game lost rate going higher  no mather ım the best player with performance  the others did nothing just newbies  ,what ı cant understande is ,why must be so ? ım not responsibel to teaching others or the newbies must learn with playing pro player said wg ,here is one point wery importent,no one teachern me ,ı learned my self ,becouse in game play  no one teachern to other ,no one have time for in fight . the question is why playing or mm adapted 4 hours game play newbie  with tier8 tempest ? how can buy or reach a player tier 8 in 4 hours total game play ? how is that possible ?  the question is why just we have so players and the other team not ?  wowp need a radical update and change   newbies must play in other locked liga  after reaching as example 400-500 hours can unlocked taken part  in higher tier  ,what is you opinion guys ? ım shure you have also same pain in game mm is not fair    all we know that       its a unbalanced syhstem must be upgradet imeditly

Edited by airfight10, 21 February 2021 - 08:34 PM.

dapprman #2 Posted 21 February 2021 - 08:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 3754 battles
  • [YARRR] YARRR

He probably did it using free exp from World of Tanks.  Free Exp and gold are shared between the games - happened a while back when people for pissed off again with something in game (wheeled vehicles had been live for a while, so not that) - result was a sudden influx of tier 5-10 players with no skills nor abilities.

Now while that in theory could be fixed by wargaming.net stopping resource sharing, there will never be anything to stop a new player buying a high tier premium plane and being even worse.

CheefCoach #3 Posted 21 February 2021 - 09:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 9152 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postdapprman, on 21 February 2021 - 09:48 PM, said:

Now while that in theory could be fixed by wargaming.net stopping resource sharing, there will never be anything to stop a new player buying a high tier premium plane and being even worse.

That is not an option. How would you split free exp and gold in two accounts? Forget about it. 

Nothing interesting to write. 

CheefCoach #4 Posted 21 February 2021 - 09:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 9152 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

One option is free experience. Another option is that person played before 2.0 and haven't played since. I started 2.0 with all tier 10 planes unlocked. 

Tempest isn't plane that was available pre 2.0 so option two fall out. 

It isn't reasonable for somebody to use free exp from tanks into plane, as it is much easier to earn it in this game. But I have used free exp from planes in WoT. 

houghtonbee #5 Posted 21 February 2021 - 09:35 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8455 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Getting the highest PP score doesnt make you the 'best' player in the team.

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5052 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postairfight10, on 21 February 2021 - 08:29 PM, said:

ım not responsibel to teaching 

That's quite a blessing.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

raketak_ #7 Posted 22 February 2021 - 05:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 11472 battles

Simply, this is game. You should play for fun. And you dont need play well. 

If someone  like fly with spitfire and fire only to ground target - this is his right. Be good player and win is good, but this is not reason for play - reason should be fun. 

prawiejakzywiec666 #8 Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17938 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

I've seen teams with 3 players with maximum performance (chevrons) loosing to other team where 2 or 3 players barely made 3 chevrons. It happens when they are oriented on wrong sectors, mostly defending and not being offensive.

There is also a luck factor i.e. when they cannot cap the mining plant or the missile/CC.

Points are not reflecting your performance.

chikken

Old_But_TaFF #9 Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:34 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 6676 battles
  • [-_BB-] -_BB-

View Postairfight10, on 21 February 2021 - 06:29 PM, said:

ım not responsibel to teaching others

It would be like a deaf person trying to explain the colors to a blind person.

View Postraketak_, on 22 February 2021 - 03:45 AM, said:

Simply, this is game. You should play for fun. And you dont need play well.

If someone  like fly with spitfire and fire only to ground target - this is his right. Be good player and win is good, but this is not reason for play - reason should be fun.

I play for fun, BUT losing battles because the others have no idea how to play is not fun.

Discontinued #10 Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:55 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 3245 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postairfight10, on 21 February 2021 - 08:29 PM, said:

ı will tell you my exprience in game   ,ı clicked start for playing tier ıx german atacker  ok after game ı wonnt know why we lost ,ı checked pp of all and my pp in game result me  over 9000 pp  as best player rang 1 ,the rest of human player in my team  ı checked  a pol1 clan player 6.500 pp   player with p80A  2000 pp the next player  with il10 3.500 pp ,the other tempest pilot 1000 pp just   ,so ı checked also the profils 

tempest just 4 hours  

p80a 250 hours                     after this game  ı spottet ones  5 player but mostly newbies adapted  and  game lost rate going higher  no mather ım the best player with performance  the others did nothing just newbies  ,what ı cant understande is ,why must be so ? ım not responsibel to teaching others or the newbies must learn with playing pro player said wg ,here is one point wery importent,no one teachern me ,ı learned my self ,becouse in game play  no one teachern to other ,no one have time for in fight . the question is why playing or mm adapted 4 hours game play newbie  with tier8 tempest ? how can buy or reach a player tier 8 in 4 hours total game play ? how is that possible ?  the question is why just we have so players and the other team not ?  wowp need a radical update and change   newbies must play in other locked liga  after reaching as example 400-500 hours can unlocked taken part  in higher tier  ,what is you opinion guys ? ım shure you have also same pain in game mm is not fair    all we know that       its a unbalanced syhstem must be upgradet imeditly

Sorry I'm not being bad but calling yourself pro is at best arrogant and at worst misguided, you can learn stuff by watching you tube vids and a plethora of materials and recourse's are out there for people who care to read it.

We see these kind of posts on the WOT forum blaming the team and newcomers, when you should not expect the team to carry you.

it should be the other way round

My only concern in countdown is whom I am fighting, not my team or how many hours they have or battles etc., these  are things beyond my control. however I can control my own performance rather than blaming others for my shortcomings

There is nothing to stop people skipping up the tech tress unfortunately this happens and having a "good score" doesn't mean much if you fail to cap the right priority bases in the right order, this is like a game of Chequers  anticipating who and what will cap in which order.

"May cause the explode problem"

GonerNL #11 Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14220 battles

View Postairfight10, on 21 February 2021 - 09:29 PM, said:

tempest just 4 hours  

Wonder how he managed to get to tier VIII of the UK multiroles in just 4 hours ... :amazed:

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 22 February 2021 - 07:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5052 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostGonerNL, on 22 February 2021 - 12:08 PM, said:

Wonder how he managed to get to tier VIII of the UK multiroles in just 4 hours ... :amazed:

Perhaps free XP from WoT.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

AngryChilli #13 Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 24795 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

tempest just 4 hours  

how was it possible that you reached level 9?

everything you describe explains my feelings when i see you on my team. 

Edited by AngryChilli, 22 February 2021 - 09:12 PM.

"Mobbing verbindet, 9 von 10 haben Spaß daran"

Angry Chilli (1982- open end) Warplanes Junky seit Nov 2013

CheefCoach #14 Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 9152 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

ım not responsibel to teaching others or the newbies must learn with playing pro player said wg ,here is one point wery importent,no one teachern me ,ı learned my self ,becouse in game play  no one teachern to other ,no one have time for in fight . the question is why playing or mm adapted 4 hours game play newbie  with tier8 tempest ?

You are having 75% of games in PvP planes, and 25% in PvE planes. When we count for percentage, you are having 2,7 kills in PvP and 2 GT in PvE per sortie. That is 6.2 kills per battle, or 4.3 GT per battle. Yours's aircraft type efficiency is very low. Statement that you learned is bit to strong. 

To compere with apartclassic, who is exceptional player, he have 11 kills per battle and 13.1 GT. For sake of simplicity, I assumed that PvP planes did all areal killings and PvE all ground bombing. I have 9.7 kills and 14.1 GT. 

If you want to learn the game, you have to post battle replays somewhere in the forum. If you do it, we can see what errors you are making. 

houghtonbee #15 Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:35 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 8455 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Why bother asking for help when all you actually want is people to agree that you are the greatest player of all time and that WG fixes over 53% of games against you?

As soon as someone, in a friendly way or not, points out ways you can improve you start dishing out insults so why should anyone bother in future?

I used to think you were worth helping but you arent, you are a self centered, egotistical fuckwit. Enjoy continuing to be cannon fodder for the rest of us.

CheefCoach #16 Posted 26 February 2021 - 09:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 9152 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postairfight10, on 26 February 2021 - 03:59 AM, said:

h ım ex 1.9 veteran wowp player ı dont need  advice from any typ here  

Guess what, so am I. I am also 1.8 veteran, and 1.7, and 1.6... Played all versions since beta, some versions of alfa as well. And everybody needs advice. 

Mournfull #17 Posted 26 February 2021 - 09:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17132 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hey fellow Pilots,

We know the guys playing abilities, we all know what he is like in this forum.

At best he is a troll who has really yanked your chains or at worst you are taking the piss out someone with issues which is just not cool!

BravelyRanAway #18 Posted 26 February 2021 - 11:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5052 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postairfight10, on 26 February 2021 - 03:41 AM, said:

you all just show maker clewer artist  traing just to load own arrogance to others

It may appear as arrogance to the delusional.

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 26 February 2021 - 11:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5052 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postairfight10, on 26 February 2021 - 08:12 PM, said:

if any player open a topic ,atacke him show how clewer you are how you know all aboute game and  trai to show as bad worses player  undermiss him 

Not so...if someone asks for actual help or advice, it is always given.

But you complaining about players who play better than you.....doesn't need or require any serious consideration.

GonerNL #20 Posted 27 February 2021 - 09:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14220 battles

What's with the 'wurms' ??

I read about it in another topic and I don't have a clue what he's on about ...  :unsure:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users