How?

Elliot Millie

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Silentroars #1 Posted 04 April 2021 - 05:20 AM

Senior Airman

• 3320 battles

how do u get 9 fighter kills in 1 match , when there are only 2 fighter bots per match.

also considering 1) respawn timer , 2) squall 3) other bots kill stealing the only 2 fighters

Do they put any thought behind missions ? if they do then its intended scam .

Edited by Silentroars, 04 April 2021 - 05:22 AM.

apartclassic #2 Posted 04 April 2021 - 05:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 28760 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

While I was trying to do it (falling 1-2 short often), I think of 3 scenarios:

- you're right that regular MM gives only 2 LF per side (which was the case in the battle above), however there are variations; it is possible to have 3 or even 4 LF per side, but it requires a lot of players in it (so it points to the more populated tiers, like t4 or t5)

- smaller map with a central airfield (which many love to camp), and favourably at least 3 LF per side

- what I did was I camped the spawn and killed bot LFs as soon as they spawned; obviously took a while before I got there, so I did some killing on the way, and there were 2 spawn points on this particular map, but it was the best bet; I also tried it in an earlier battle, but we won through Supremacy a tad too quick

So yeah, it's possible. Difficult and takes some work/luck, but doable. Ignore everything but the LFs, kill them fast, hope you have enough before squal arrives.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Silentroars #3 Posted 04 April 2021 - 05:42 AM

Senior Airman

• 3320 battles

View Postapartclassic, on 04 April 2021 - 05:28 AM, said:

While I was trying to do it (falling 1-2 short often), I think of 3 scenarios:

- you're right that regular MM gives only 2 LF per side (which was the case in the battle above), however there are variations; it is possible to have 3 or even 4 LF per side, but it requires a lot of players in it (so it points to the more populated tiers, like t4 or t5)

- smaller map with a central airfield (which many love to camp), and favourably at least 3 LF per side

- what I did was I camped the spawn and killed bot LFs as soon as they spawned; obviously took a while before I got there, so I did some killing on the way, and there were 2 spawn points on this particular map, but it was the best bet; I also tried it in an earlier battle, but we won through Supremacy a tad too quick

So yeah, it's possible. Difficult and takes some work/luck, but doable. Ignore everything but the LFs, kill them fast, hope you have enough before squal arrives.

You sir are a legend , i ve watched your vids on youtube with the bvp...thats you i suppose? 

apartclassic #4 Posted 04 April 2021 - 05:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 28760 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

View PostSilentroars, on 04 April 2021 - 05:42 AM, said:

You sir are a legend , i ve watched your vids on youtube with the bvp...thats you i suppose? 

Thank you very much, you're too kind - I do not post myself (well, did but a couple, for a buddy who has problems with his Replays system), but I was shown in a couple that Frantiszek posted. Yes, BVP (aka Batman) is one of my favourite machines.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Vladinir_Shotitov #5 Posted 04 April 2021 - 11:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 9530 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
The things we have to do for points, eh?  Have to admit I felt my skin crawl the tiniest bit when you mentioned 'spawn-camp'... but it's in a good cause :great: and you didn't hit the humans :)
For Demokan, this forum's Little Prince - GL & HF in your very own P38F

Woolfie_aka_paca_chatban #6 Posted 07 April 2021 - 09:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 11152 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

yep why make it easy then you wont have to buy things ££££££$$$$  keep the game rolling 

ps  yes i cheated  i spent  ££  on the tokens 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users