A few questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vinyl_ScratchPlays #1 Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:14 PM

Airman Basic

• 309 battles
So ive come back to playing the game annd intrested in going down a few different trees, though unsure what i should focus more on personnaly.
As a british person, i do want to go down all paths in their tree, though with being at the Spitfire IX and Beaufighter im still unsure how i should be playing them.
As well as if the UK Multirole fighter line is worth playing? at all

Ive ignored Japan lines fully, but i want to ask how is it to play? overall.

The lines i have been going down are as followed: German Heavys and bombers and the USSR Attack aircraft. How are these lines to play? if i should keep going on them

Overall i just want to know what are the best lines to play/going to have the most fun with overall or are the most intresting to play.
(I have fully Ignored the USA line it seems, anything worth going down in them?)

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 11226 battles
  • [__] __

all the basics are in here, detailed

http://forum.worldof...ginners-guides/

for all the planes you asked, here also detailed

http://forum.worldof...m/413-aircraft/

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös

Plug #3 Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:38 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1718 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I'm up to the tier 6 in both the German heavies and the Russian GAA. Both are goo fun. 

Highlights for the Germans are the BF110B at tier 4 and the Me410 at tier 6. Both keepers.

The Russian T5 GAA dos miss a rear gunner, a situation rectified at T6. Working on getting the T7 ATM.

CheefCoach #4 Posted 04 April 2021 - 08:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 9216 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

You should focus on everything; get everything to tier 4. Don't think much about Spitfire IX, with 300 battles, you are stile way unexperienced to play tier 7. 

Playing Spitfires is easy; they can do almost everything. Find key sector, stay in it, and dogfight the s*** of them. 

Beufighter, what I would recommend you, is remove rockets and bombs. Than just fly, blast planes, and move one. Don't try to turn in it. Go in training battles, and practice how to take garrison alone with guns. Advice: target heavy bots first. 

Nothing interesting to write. 

drakkanax #5 Posted 05 April 2021 - 02:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6001 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

To build up your experience I would suggest for a while play only up to Spitfire I, BF110b. Then progress to BF109 and Beaufighter. Then try GUN multi roles Hurricane and FW190. When you think you got the knack of it only then move to tier 6 and up.

If you want to play ground attacks the IL line is probably the most straightforward.

Watch what successful players do and learn from them. Have fun!

P.S. Try to learn of objectives for each plane type. How and when to approach them and how to accomplish them. Kills are often NOT important and chasing them may give advantage to your opponents.

Edited by drakkanax, 05 April 2021 - 02:12 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users