[OUCH-] Old United Coughing Heroes is recruiting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Deathstalker93 #1 Posted 15 June 2021 - 09:58 PM

Airman Basic

• 1148 battles
  • [OUCH-] OUCH-

Welcome fellow pilots!

We from OUCH- are looking for social players who enjoy the game, can take a joke and want to have a nice flight together.

We are a community that play WoT, WoWs and WoWp, so you can have a go at all the games Wargaming has to offer :)

All we ask is to be on discord, so we can play as a nice group of clanmates.

Requirements? None, except to be social, use discord and enjoy the game. We do not care about experience in the game, all we care about is if you are able to be part of a nice group that play the game with fun.

Feel free to apply or send me a message ingame :)

Deathstalker93 #2 Posted 10 August 2021 - 08:45 PM

Airman Basic

• 1148 battles
  • [OUCH-] OUCH-
We are still recruiting. All are welcome, no matter the tier or experience. All we want from you is to have fun, play the game with fun and be on discord so you can enjoy the clan with the rest. Feel free to apply or send me a message :)

Ka_Boomy #3 Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:45 PM

Airman Basic

• 1297 battles
  • [OUCH-] OUCH-

View PostDeathstalker93, on 15 June 2021 - 09:58 PM, said:

Welcome fellow pilots!

We from OUCH- are looking for social players who enjoy the game, can take a joke and want to have a nice flight together.

We are a community that play WoT, WoWs and WoWp, so you can have a go at all the games Wargaming has to offer :)

All we ask is to be on discord, so we can play as a nice group of clanmates.

Requirements? None, except to be social, use discord and enjoy the game. We do not care about experience in the game, all we care about is if you are able to be part of a nice group that play the game with fun.

Feel free to apply or send me a message ingame :)

Active fun clan...always welcome to new players

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users