• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kaspiaan #1 Posted 24 August 2021 - 10:56 PM

Senior Airman

• 13398 battles

My case is:

1 game was crashed

2 old pasword not working

3 by making new one system accept only simply words with numbers, very easy to hack, system not accept any stronger passwords

So im i right im now very vulnerable to hack my wg accout, who is response for it, enjoy it and bravo!!!!!! You just give me another reason to complain......... Yes wargaming team, yes u can i give u crap back - strait in ur face!!!! (......)

Edited by kaspiaan, 24 August 2021 - 11:02 PM.

Sheldwin #2 Posted 25 August 2021 - 12:41 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7583 battles

Strong password doesn't need contain special characters - better is password 20 characters long with only letters and numbers than 8 characters long password with special characters. Indeed more characters do more combinations but the length is major.

Edit: Btw if you are so afraid of it you can use two step authentication with confirmation by phone.

Edited by Sheldwin, 25 August 2021 - 12:45 AM.

kaspiaan #3 Posted 25 August 2021 - 02:47 PM

Senior Airman

• 13398 battles
System don't accept letters that dont make world's that's look from my side. I dont believe pasword with 20 letter is stronger if must be maded from words..........  not for example : ytuhfsdhjfvsifgh4sfekhfrh222  - that kind of password system not accept from me, that why im posted, that why il never give  my phone number for filthy wg team.........................

Sheldwin #4 Posted 25 August 2021 - 07:11 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7583 battles
Problem is that you did not use "underscore". Wg want it if you input new password: "Minimum length is 6 characters. Use Latin characters, numbers, and underscores.".  

blindfoId #5 Posted 27 August 2021 - 08:33 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postkaspiaan, on 25 August 2021 - 01:56 AM, said:

My case is:

1 game was crashed

2 old pasword not working

3 by making new one system accept only simply words with numbers, very easy to hack, system not accept any stronger passwords

So im i right im now very vulnerable to hack my wg accout, who is response for it, enjoy it and bravo!!!!!! You just give me another reason to complain......... Yes wargaming team, yes u can i give u crap back - strait in ur face!!!! (......)

The system cannot recognize if it's a word or just a random symbol set. Words are also a random symbol set for the system. 

You cannot use "ytuhfsdhjfvsifgh4sfekhfrh222" because your password:

• Can contain Latin characters (A-z), numbers (0-9), and underscores (_).
  • Must contain a minimum of 8 characters.
  • Must contain mixed upper and lowercase characters and numbers.
  • Must not coincide with your username and email address.
  • Must be confirmed.

There's no uppercase characters in your example. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users