tier IX premium soviet fighter grind

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Ykazumi #21 Posted 12 November 2021 - 07:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 24654 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

What I´ve found, like other players, is that the cannons of Antonov, 4x NR-23© is rather disappointing ,even awful. I personally preferred cannons of Il-10M , 4x NR-23(W) that could  kill a target at a range of max 800 meter(1,9 ver. time). Both have the same calibre. I felt urged to convert it´s cannons from Il-10M´s ,if technically feasible. lol  The suggestion by TheNobleQ will be a reasonable way to cope with the gunnery by getting closer to targets. Aside from this changing of univ. skill from Aerobatic/Aerodynamic ones to Marksman1 and 2 was the way I chose after his suggestion. It cost  520,000 silver to the change, skill level that is applied to Antonov M is 13/15(transferred from Il-20). When the 6% dispersion rate will be reduced by 5%+5% to ca.5,4%,some better thing will have to happen. I fly this non specialized russian F quite bad, without a good result in spite of the skill &higher enhancement niveaus,and will see how it will work better,the same,or not. Personally flying fighters is not the cup of my tea , but is more often than not necessary in order to obtain difficult salvage stuffs needed for max. enhancing of ground attackers which I feel more attached to, than fighters in general.

cheers,

Edited by Ykazumi, 12 November 2021 - 04:50 PM.

Also tagged with tier IX, premium, soviet, fighter, grind

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users