It give me a reason to fly

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ASharpPencil #1 Posted 19 November 2021 - 04:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8028 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA

I like to say GJ to the person that came with the Idea of October, November mission... And birthday event.

It's great new aspect to the game.

It give you a something to look forward to.

And keep it up for the person that approved the idea.

Keep that way and keep me and I sure more like me more active in the game.

P.sjust keep the mission not in a grinding aspect.

Edited by ASharpPencil, 19 November 2021 - 04:12 AM.

GoldKnight #2 Posted 20 November 2021 - 07:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 12301 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

Uhm, it is like the marathons we had before and it is grindy aswell. Did i miss something new?

This weekend is particularly bad, due to Murican multirole missions, combined with the ground target grind fest, it is 1 of the worst weekend to play. So many clueless players with even more useless planes (American MR line) and on bombers/gaa without the ability to see where is the "space" button.

I personally had to deal with a SU10 full HP just spawned trying to kill my SU10 with his front guns... i had like 3/400hp, ended up with me losing 100hp, more or less, and he getting fully rekt by my rear guns... Really? 5 targets map.

Other bomber or GAA rushing to garrison or small airfield on a map ith 2x factory and 2x cc... 

These marathons are a grind fest and worst kind of it

Edited by GoldKnight, 20 November 2021 - 07:11 AM.

maxram68 #3 Posted 20 November 2021 - 09:24 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8455 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View PostGoldKnight, on 20 November 2021 - 08:11 AM, said:

Uhm, it is like the marathons we had before and it is grindy aswell. Did i miss something new?

True - it is like the marathons we had before.

However, the 'new' part is that missions are way more doable for occasional/casual players: timeframe is more or less unchanged, but its not required to play ~20 battles/day to complete.

That allows for a more 'relaxed' approach to a marathon - it can actually be enjoyed!

...and gives players with a life outside the game a possibility to achieve these goals.

As for the rest of your post: Agree! That description is 100% spot on.

GoldKnight #4 Posted 21 November 2021 - 10:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 12301 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View Postmaxram68, on 20 November 2021 - 10:24 AM, said:

True - it is like the marathons we had before.

However, the 'new' part is that missions are way more doable for occasional/casual players: timeframe is more or less unchanged, but its not required to play ~20 battles/day to complete.

That allows for a more 'relaxed' approach to a marathon - it can actually be enjoyed!

...and gives players with a life outside the game a possibility to achieve these goals.

As for the rest of your post: Agree! That description is 100% 

I'm not a dedicated player either, last days i did play more games than usual, but my range is ~50 per week usually, can be even 0 aswell. That's why i just aim for the top 1000 when there is a no life marathon/event, just for the item.

About the chain mission blueprints, well... Those should be revised, repetitive missions most likely and many of those forces ground pounders for maaaaaaaany games (pretty same as this one).

More ppl complains about ground pounders more WG forces ppl to use them, seems legit to me... 

Edited by GoldKnight, 22 November 2021 - 07:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users