Calibration

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Miguddon #1 Posted 23 November 2021 - 07:30 PM

Airman Basic

• 930 battles
I just wasted a lot of money on it. Seven times I tried, 5 of it gave me less than I haved before, 2 gave me 1% upgrade. Why am I paying both silver and parts to make item worse than it was? WHY??

Woolfie_aka_paca_chatban #2 Posted 23 November 2021 - 09:45 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13415 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

just fly lots and lots of game to get you credits up  before you play with the randomness of upgrading parts   it costs a fortune 

ps hold on to your tokens  don't spend them on reassembly to get a combo  you like.      get your crew  skills first 

then pick a aircraft you like and spend  upgrading it  after all  we need about 6 aircraft  to do daily  missions not the 200 + aircraft that are in the game 

ClassicFrog #3 Posted 23 November 2021 - 09:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4003 battles

At some point you will have so many credits and materials that you will be able to calibrate your modules without feeling of a loss. Do have in mind though that the odds are not in your favor, and the slider will more often going to end up on the left than right. It's not you being unlucky, it's the same for everyone. Just in case: you do not need to accept the changes. If it rolls poorly you can either roll again or exit without applying new modifiers. Also, it's usually not worth calibrating modules that aren't of ultimate quality (orange), so hold onto your resourced until you're able to enhance your stuff first.

prawiejakzywiec666 #4 Posted 24 November 2021 - 10:57 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 22905 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

View PostMiguddon, on 23 November 2021 - 07:30 PM, said:

I just wasted a lot of money on it. Seven times I tried, 5 of it gave me less than I haved before, 2 gave me 1% upgrade. Why am I paying both silver and parts to make item worse than it was? WHY??

If you managed to obtain 2x positive calibration out of 7 tries I would say that it is rather a good result.

A noble strimer when he is not strimin:
Noble strimer not strimin

ArchangelThunderbird_GB_ #5 Posted 24 November 2021 - 04:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1628 battles
  • [OUCH-] OUCH-

View PostMiguddon, on 23 November 2021 - 07:30 PM, said:

Exactly. I rarely, if ever, gamble on anything when the odds are against me, as they seem to be with WoWP equipment calibration. Perhaps the devs should tweak the odds a bit.

Edited by aauk, 25 November 2021 - 10:00 AM.

apartclassic #6 Posted 24 November 2021 - 07:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 31361 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC
Calibration is a money/resource sink, aimed at players who have that to waste. Don't do it when you're new to the game, it will eat your (meagre) resources real quick.

Edited by apartclassic, 24 November 2021 - 07:57 PM.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

how ever thanks wery match

you will teachern me how to play? god bless me

seriös and respecktfull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users